BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just Piddlin'..

Well the end of the first quarter of school is drawing near with all of the drama and panic that goes along with it. I only get 5 days off school though, which sucks. How come the rest of the colleges around get two weeks off? **whines & cries** In any case its over; only three quarters left!!
Kudos need to go tho Gary for all the hard work he is putting in the gym. It tuckers him out, but he is getting stronger and healthier. He even has started riding again!!! We went team penning the other night with Chance & Elisa. Gary did two runs on Chance's horse Cowboy, and then I did two runs. I have to say it felt good to be back in the saddle again, even though Cowboy was being a butt. You'd swear that he had never seen a cow before in his life. He didn't go all spastic on us, but he flat refused to get closer than 4 feet to any of the steers. God, I miss Ziggy!! Remember him at the team penning's we used to go to Tonja & Meredith? **sigh**

Here are the required pictures of Leanna, who turned 9 months old the day after these were taken.


This last one was taken with my cell phone. I love it because you can really see her beautiful eyes.

2 comments:

Rob and Meredith said...

I can see why you like that pic of Leanna, she is beautiful...and BIG! My goodness. You sure can tell she is a happy baby.
Keep up the hard work with school. You are doing great and will BE GREAT!!! You are walking proof that it's never too late. We're proud of you Donna. Kudos to you for taking your dreams by the horns!

The Wadsworth Family said...

She is beautiful! I remember when mine were that little. I am so happy to hear school is going well. Mine is too if I can get through finals!
Yes, I remember going out with you all and I am glad you were able to get back in the saddle! I miss you all so much. Love ya.
Tonja