BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dreaming of a White Christmas....

Its been nearly a month since I've made my last post & I'd love to say that I have been just to busy to post anything, but the truth is I've just been to dang lazy.

Gary & I kept Leanna last weekend so Mom & Dad could rest..uh-huh, right!!
While she was here we had a little bit of snow, so we bundled her up & took her out in it so we could participate in her first snow experience. The expression on her face, I think, says it all.
Photography 009

And while Gary took that photograph, I have still been doing my fair share of snapping pics. Especially these last three or four days. We have had snow almost non-stop. Urrrggg!! But I have managed to get some nice shots.

This is the garden by the driveway..or what you can see of it.
Picture 061

The trees on the corner of the street on a short sun break..
Photography 031

Christmas decorations across the street...
Photography 014

Our poor little frog in the back yard...
Picture 041

All the kids were supposed to be coming to our house for Christmas dinner, hopefully they'll be able to make it!!

2 comments:

The Wadsworth Family said...

WOW!!! It looks like you have had a nice white Christmas!! It is so beautiful. When we lived there we never got to see that much snow unless we went up to the mountain. It looks like the little one is bundled and enjoying the snow. Happy New Year guys! We love you and Miss you!

Rob and Meredith said...

What fun! It waited to snow like that after Rob and I moved. We got three inches the whole 5 years we were there!!! Sure makes for some pretty pictures though. When Leanna is older, if it snows like that again you will have to build a snow man!